Monday, February 09, 2004

 
Playlist for February 9, 2004:

set 1 (9:00-9:37)

Swans "I Want to Be Your Dog" World of Skin
Mirah "Sweepstakes Prize" You Think It's Like This But Really It's Like This
Leonard Nimoy "Highly Illogical" Highly Illogical
Sonic Youth "Star Power" EVOL
The Twilight "Something for Your Heart" www.TheTwilight.info
The Would Be Goods "Dear St. Valentine" I'm With Cupid
Camera Obscura "Knee Deep At the NPL" Underachievers Please Try Harder
Talulah Gosh "Beatnik Boy" Backwash
Julie Ruin "Stay Monkey" Julie Ruin

set 2 (9:40-10:00)

Revolting Cocks "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?" Linger Ficken' Good
Tullycraft "8 Great Ways" City of Subarus
The Oscillators "You Are the Boy That I Want to Be With" I'm With Cupid
The Glasses "A Girl Called Hope" I'm With Cupid
Tuscadero "Just My Size" The Pink Album
The Smittens "The Champagne Room" Gentlefication Now!
The Amazing Pilots "You Make Me Feel Amazing" Pow! to the People

set 3 (10:04-10:31)

The Shaggs "You're Somethin' Special to Me" Shaggs' Own Thing
Cars Can Be Blue "I Like" carscanbeblue.com
Incredible Rainbow "I Wouldn't Change a Thing" Sofa #1
Cub "Magic 8 Ball" Box of Hair
Adam Green "Jessica" Friends of Mine
Dressy Bessy "Just Being Me" Sound Go Round
Dennis Driscoll "Fall In Love" Invited To Dinner
Bearsuit "On Your Special Day" I'm With Cupid

set 4 (10:32-11:04)

Rose Melberg "I Love How You Love Me" Patty Duke Fanzine #2
They Might Be Giants "She's An Angel" They Might Be Giants
The Mumps "Love Song" I'm With Cupid
Miss Mary "The Rain" I'm With Cupid
The Diskettes "ABC's of Love" The Diskettes
The Rentals "Please Let That Be You" The Return of The Rentals
Beat Happening "Fortune Cookie Prize" Dreamy
Sissies "Valentine" Geography
Sonic Youth "Cotton Crown" Sister
Neutral Milk Hotel "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea" In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

fin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?