Sunday, February 01, 2004

 
Well...

Anyone looking at this?

Have you been listening for the last couple of weeks?

Did you enjoy the all-noise shows I've been doing for you? It doesn't matter if you did or not. The noise shows were just a stall tactic.

The real shit begins now.

I'm actually going to be updating this blog with the play list while the show is in progress. I'm not sure if I'll do it right after every song or only after each set (when I air PSA's, ID's, etc.). We'll have to see how it goes when the show actually happens. Just check back every once in a while. If you don't see any changes, hit the reload button on your browser.

What am I going to play? Listen and you'll find out. And there will be no requests today, folks.

But in the end, you'll find out that it's better that way.

If you don't like what I have to play, just stay at least 500 feet from this show at all times and pretend it doesn't exist.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?