Tuesday, March 16, 2004

 
bad news, more lost works of jeff mangum (a.k.a. the prototypical male), and a lost work of sonic youth

Good news and bad news.

First, the bad news. The Twilight show at the Beachland tonight has been cancelled. The Color Bars (the headliners) are stuck in PA, and the Beachland said that the snow would keep everyone away tonight.

I would have gone. I would have braved the snow for a fish sandwich, some fries, and a heaping helping of Twilight!

I doubt anyone will see this entry before tonight, though. Fuck.

Good news... The everythingisfire.com site has added a couple more demos. They added Invent Yourself a Shortcake (the first self-released NMH cassette) and some other demo.

Also, some website has Sonic Youth's 4-Tunna Brix EP up in MP3 form. First three tracks are Fall covers, last track is a Kinks cover. DJ Master LS will want to download this with all speed.

Anyone ever go to that largeheartedboy site link to the right? That's where I found out about this stuff. That guy posts some stuff to download every day. I don't care for a lot of it, but some of it is gold.

Okay, I might have more stuff to say later. Don't forget to tune in tomorrow night from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. when I play the uncensored version of "Disco Dancer" again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?