Monday, March 29, 2004

 
blah

I don't really have anything to say in reflection of the show today.

I just realized that the Icicles song might not be that new. Shit. Still, it's new to me.

Really, anything I'd want to tell you now is in all the posts that I made in between this week's show and last week's show.

I did have Weezer pulled, but I decided to lay off it for this week.

Just go marvel at the website for the Twilight.

No, I don't know how or why they got him to be their drummer. I just got an e-mail from them this morning with a link to the new song and instructions to check out the site. So, I haven't known about it much longer than you have.

And go check out Mundane Sounds. Keep checking it daily because I've got a couple more reviews soon to be posted there.

That's it. I just wish I had another 30 minutes to do my show today. Then it would have been perfect. :(

Oh, and I sound awkward when I talk. At this rate, I won't be able to sell out. The show is still worse off than it was when I didn't say anything on the air.

Maybe I'll see you at the Kiddo/Sekiden/Coffinberry/Bishop Allen show at the Beachland tomorrow night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?