Monday, March 01, 2004

 
he who must not be named's final thought

Sleeping through your radio show is the pits. I sympathize with Eric.

I didn't especially want the stoppage time, but I guess it went okay today.

Oh, that reminds me. Eric says he's going to Europe for all of April, and he asked me if I want to just do his time slot. I'm not sure what I want to do. That might be too much for me. I guess I could always find some extremely long songs to play. Maybe "The Diamond Sea" by Sonic Youth or "Universe Conclusion" by the Microphones.

It figures that Eric would walk in soon after I start that epic Microphones song.

In other news, that Volta Sound/Uva Ursi/Twilight song is this Friday (March 5th). I'm so there.

I played two Twilight songs, but I didn't play Uva Ursi because I forgot my Uva Ursi stuff at home and I couldn't find the station's.

Also, I should tell you that if you have no idea who the fuck Strong Bad is (or Marzipan), you might want to go to Homestar Runner and get acquainted. Homestar Runner is this Internet cartoon site, and one of the regular features is that Strong Bad (this somewhat evil guy in a mexican wrestling mask) answers e-mail. It's funnier than it sounds.

I don't think anyone noticed the theme.

And I think that maybe people aren't coming to the site because they actually can't get to a computer when my show is on. Fuck.

Well, I didn't intend to go on like this forever.

Did anyone catch me speak on the air today. I just said the words "Stoppage time!" before the 5th set.

I can't think of anything else to say right now. Maybe I'll have something to add later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?