Monday, April 26, 2004

 
show

I hope some new people heard the URL for this blog on the show and are showing up. Hi, new people!

No one has commented on the Boogiepop logo yet. Seriously, I want you to look at it here and comment on it.

I like Asobi Seksu. I don't like shoegazer music very much, but having a Japanese woman sing on it makes it surprisingly digestible.

I didn't get to come back on the computer after posting that partial playlist during the show. This other station member likes to come up during my show and use the computer, so I can't do anything when he's on it. I really hope that our main air computer will be up and running next week so I can do some interactive web stuff with this show again.

I'm trying to figure out how often I should talk on the air. I think it would be funny one day to just talk in between every song. But really, I'm thinking about talking every 30 minutes.

I still intend to do that FAQ that I've been talking about. If you go to the logo URL, you'll see that I've reserved indie/boogiepopwcsb on Angelfire. ^_^ I just don't know how long it'll be because it's almost the end of CSU's semester, and I have to concentrate on end-of-semester projects, or trying to relieve the stress of end-of-semester projects. Blah.

I think that's all that I have for now. Click on the comments link and say "hi"! Don't be a lurker! It gets boring seeing the same people here on the time. I would hope that I have more of an audience than that.

(To those who do post: I'm not saying that you're boring. I just don't think enough people are posting and I really believe that I could get more people to participate here. I must have more listeners than you.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?