Sunday, June 20, 2004

 
momentous breaking news

HARRY AND THE POTTERS ARE PLAYING FRIDAY, JULY 30 IN THE BASEMENT OF MAC'S IN COVENTRY AT 7 PM!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped to come up with ideas of places for them to play.

Harry and the Potters are also trying to see if they can get a library show for in the afternoon. Apparently, their mom has a friend in the Cleveland area who is a librarian, so they'll have help with that.

That's all that I want to say for now. I could talk about Cassettefest Fest, but you'll probably hear about it tomorrow.

I just want to stop typing because I have a bad headache right now and want to take a nap. (No, I was not drinking at Cassettefest Fest. I actually don't drink at all because I'm a boring pussy.)

Anyway, I hope you'll all start telling your friends about July 30th. This is something that they'll really want to see. It's not every day that a Harry Potter-themed indiepop band comes through town.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?