Friday, June 04, 2004

 
TOS, i seriously need your assistance here!

Okay, everyone. Remember when I was talking about this band called Pants Yell! that was thinking about coming to Cleveland. They say they're coming here on July 14th (that's a Wednesday night). However, there's a problem. They don't know where they're going to play yet and they want me to arrange the show for them. So, I need to come up with a place for them to play, plus bands for them to play with (any Cleveland bands want to volunteer?).

Right now, I'm thinking that my best option venue-wise is Doubting Thomas. But I need the phone number and/or e-mail address to get in touch with the people in charge of that.

I'll try Pat's, but I hear that some guy has been hogging all the booking for the summer there, so I don't know if that would work.

I could try the Beachland and Grog Shop, but I don't know if either of them would jump for it, and I think I'll at least need a failsafe in case they would say "no".

I do know one good band they could play with. I'm looking at you, tato. ^_^

I don't know what other band I could have play, too.

If anyone has any ideas about other bands or venues, I would really appreciate suggestions.

Oh, and if you're looking for Pants Yell! sound samples, they're on the discography page of their website. They're all streams, though. It sucks that you can't download them, but at least you'll be able to hear what they sound like.

Anyway, HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! If you have any suggestions, please click the comments link and make them known. If you're in a band and would like to do this show, go ahead and either click the comment link, or I'll take e-mails if you want to keep everything private. TOS, e-mail me with the Doubting Thomas contact info! If you give it to me, I'll also give it to Harry and the Potters so they can use it, too.

I'll just take e-mails at my old e-mail address, sergiovan+at+aol_dot_com. I'm not sure if I'm going to make the gmail address permanent.

Okay, start commenting and such!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?