Friday, October 29, 2004

 
hello kitty is more detrimental to women and girls than barbie?!

This article was on largeheartedboy a couple days ago. Hello Kitty is 30 years old. She's as old as Dungeons and Dragons.

Anyway, there's a really disturbing passage in the article that I want you to read:
Celebrities such as Cameron Diaz, Mariah Carey, Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwen Stefani are wearing Hello Kitty T-shirts and jewelry and making Hello Kitty waffles and toast.

I guess that Hello Kitty isn't as indie as I thought she was and that she's actually quite universal. I guess I'll have to stop making references to her now.

In other news, Palomar is playing with the Twilight and Expecting Rain on November 10 (a Wednesday). That's going to be a great show. You really should go to that. If you're a pervert who likes to objectify women, you'll like Palomar.

If you're a pervert who likes to objectify women, don't call in for the Le Tigre tickets that I'm giving away on the next show. Everyone at that show will kick your ass if you make a wrong move.

I think the tickets for Brian Jonestown Massacre are all gone. I don't think I'm going to go. I want to stay home and watch how the future of the country is going to play out. And while I'm doing that, I'll pack my bags and purchase a ticket for Canada if things go the wrong way.

The only problem with Canada is that there aren't as many good indie bands there and it's too cold. Otherwise, from what I understand, it's a great place...

Comments:
Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a videogame music archive
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my videogame music site.
Have a great week!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?