Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 
personal message

I just wanted to ask the entity known as Manos if it is still interested in getting rid of that extra copy of the MST3K movie. E-mail me and we'll discuss terms, okay?

I'd also like to apologize for not having noticed Issue 1 before. This is just as important to address as the presidential election. Issue 1 is one of those homophobic defense of marriage laws. The exact wording of it is here. If you support this outrageous piece of bullshit, please don't ever listen to my show again. I don't need assholes like you in my audience. k? thnx. bye.

According to BBS posts on queenboys.com he Frogs are coming out with a new album next year. It's going to have a spiritual theme. I can't wait to hear what it's going to be like.

I'm still not sure about when I should do the Sweetest Day show. I think I'm leaning towards postponing it, though. Either way, you should request something.

I don't really have anything else to say for right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?