Monday, October 11, 2004

 
playlist for october 11, 2004

set 1 (9:07-9:31)

Black Cabbage "Rust Mecca" Rust Mecca/The Sick and Wounded E.P.
The Beatles "I've Just Seen a Face" Rubber Soul
Le Tigre "I'm So Excited" This Island
William Shatner "Common People" Has Been
The Late B.P. Helium "Belief System Derailment Scenario" Amok
Client "in it for the money" City
Le Tigre "Nanny Nanny Boo Boo" This Island

set 2 (9:42-10:04)

Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players "Mountain Trip to Japan, 1959" Vintage Slide Collections From Seattle Vol. 1
Kimya Dawson "I Will Never Forget" Hidden Vagenda
The Electronic Happy Girl Click and Pop "Wings Clipped" Hospital, Hospital, Here I Come
Jens Lekman "Julie" When I Said I Wanted to Be Your Dog
ShiSho "Punk Rock Girl" (I don't think the CD is out yet)

set 3 (10:17-11:00)

Le Tigre "Viz" This Island
Dealership "Then" Action/Adventure
Ulysses "Glacier" 010
Apples In Stereo "The Golden Flower" Man You Gotta Get Up 7"
Cibo Matto "Black (H)ole Sun" Birthday Cake 7"
Hang on the Box "No Sexy" For Every Punk Bitch & Arsehole
Butterfly Transformation Service "Hang Out" Butterfly Transformation Service
The 14 Year Old Girls "Whoa Nintendo" Strategy Guide
The 14 Year Old Girls "Game Trafficking" Strategy Guide
Swirlies "One Light Flashing I Love You" Cats of the Wild: Volume 2
The Twilight "Where I'm Going to Be" (live on Elixir Is Zog)
Saturday Looks Good to Me "Until the World Stops Spinning" Every Night
The Microphones "Get the Hell Out of the Way of the Volcano" Invisible Shield
The Blow "Come On Petunia" Poor Aim: Love Songs

fin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?