Monday, October 25, 2004

 
sharpies in the laundry?

Remember when I said that I wanted to make Boogiepop t-shirts for Radiothon premiums by getting plain white t-shirts and drawing on them with a black Sharpie? Remember how after that, I wanted to know if putting those shirts in the laundry will make the Sharpies run? Well, a couple people called at the end of the show with answers.

One person said that if you don't use bleach in the laundry, they won't run.

Then, No Money Mark called and said that OfficeMax sells these special markers that are designed not to run or wash out in the laundry.

I'm not sure if I really want to make t-shirts like that, though. I don't know if anyone would really want them.

Anyway, that's it for now. I don't know when I'll post again. This will be a busy and stressful week thanks to school.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?