Monday, November 01, 2004

 
hey there, georgie boy...

Yeah, I said I'd have the playlist up by 7. I'm a fucking flip-flopper. :P

I heard that there won't be any challengers at the polls now. The law allowing challengers in Ohio was declared unconstitutional. I'm not sure if this means you won't have to carry ID tomorrow.

People actually didn't tune out when I talked politics today. Amazing! I know they didn't tune out because lots of people called for the Le Tigre tickets right after that Issue 1 rant.

Yeah, I made them sit through a political rant before I'd give them the tickets... EVIL!

No, I didn't do it to be a jerk. It just seemed like the best way to talk about the important issues facing us tomorrow and still preserve the flow of what is mainly a musical show.

I forgot to play that version of "Keep On Rocking In the Free World" by Sleater-Kinney and Pearl Jam! And I forgot to play Black Cabbage's song about the vice-president being a robot! FUCK! That Black Cabbage song might become obsolete (PLEASE LET IT BECOME OBSOLETE!) after tomorrow.

If you haven't already, you should look at the comments posted under the Hello Kitty post from a couple of days ago. Just awesome. It would rock if we could get more action like that going on here.

Again, Radiothon is next week. If you enjoy this show, please support it by calling in to pledge a donation to WCSB during the show next week. More details later.

I don't think I have anything else good to say. I have to go figure out if Hello Kitty can still be a real twee pop symbol.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?