Friday, November 05, 2004

 
i wonder if we can be happy in a place like this...

I bet you were expecting me to post something here on Wednesday. Sorry, I haven't had the heart to do so since then. I've been almost too depressed to do anything productive. It really feels like another September 11th, and I'm not exactly sure what to say now.

I just can't believe that the majority of Americans, as well as Ohioans, are bigoted morons. George Bush winning was bad enough, the Republicans winning all those seats in Congress was bad enough, but all the anti-gay marriage referendums (there were 11 of them, including Issue 1 in Ohio) passed. All of that together is just so fucking devastating.

Honestly, I think that November 2nd may have been the worst day in American history... so far. And it's probably going to get worse. Wait until the Supreme Court justices start dropping dead. Shit.

I'd like to post a message of hope here, but I'm just not feeling hopeful right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?