Monday, November 29, 2004

 
"The salior is teh Sux0r!"

For the record, I love the Sailor Moon theme song, but hate the show, or at least the American version of it, because they took out all the lesbianism and aimed the show at younger kids.

Did you notice anything missing from today's show?

Well, did you?

That's right, there was no Christmas music. I don't know if I want to play Christmas music now. One reason is because I want to keep religion out of my show. I'm very unhappy with religion now for getting Bush re-elected, so religion can go fuck itself. But also, I don't have any good new X-mas material that I haven't played before. If I played anything, it would all be the same old Kindercore Christmas and other stuff that I've played before.

But then again, what about Hanukkah? I could play the Smittens' Hanukkah song. But I'm still angry at religion.

In other news, if you haven't been checking all the comment links, the ShiSho cover of "Punk Rock Girl" has been posted online. Along with a review of the Dead Milkmen reunion show. Go here to download the song and see the review. Edit: I think I confused someone with this paragraph. Just in case it's not clear, I didn't write this review and have nothing to do with the production of the content of this link. Kris, one of my listeners, is responsible for the content of that link.

I still want to know why "Rollerskate" was dedicated to Molly. Why won't anyone answer that question? I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT THE ANSWER! I HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BECAUSE I KEEP THINKING ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THAT DEDICATION WAS A DISS OF MOLLY'S ROLLERSKATING ABILITY OR NOT!

Finally, my Men In Fur review was posted last week. You should check out this review because the Men In Fur CD is one of the most important releases of the year. It's up there with the William Shatner CD.

Comments:
I came across you blog and thought you may find this site usefull. It has gas saving tips and where to find cheap gas. corporate travel

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?