Monday, November 22, 2004

 
she's got colors to spare and i don't care...

Read the post that I did before the latest playlist. There are some very important links for music downloading fans in that post.

Okay, nowthatsmyfunday, we're all dying of curiosity. Why did you dedicate "Rollerskate" to that Molly person? I just have to know if it was some sort of taunt having to do with this Molly's lack of skating abilities, or if it's actually in praise of the Molly entity's prowess on the skates. Or is there another reason entirely?

Maybe I'll just institute a policy of people having to give me reasons for their dedications. It would humanize the dedications and not make them seem like complete in-jokes between the requester and the dedicatee.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I HAVE TO KNOW THE MEANING OF DEDICATING "ROLLERSKATE" TO MOLLY! IT'S UP THERE WITH "ROSEBUD" AND CITIZEN KANE!

In other news, we're waiting for Kris's review of the Dead Milkmen reunion show in Philly last night. If you do actually plan to post some sort of review for it, post it under here.

Finally, my review of the new Slomo Rabbit Kick EP is on Mundane Sounds. You'll probably want to buy it for the cover art alone.

I have another review that's going to be posted soon, so I'll probably post again when that comes out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?