Monday, December 27, 2004

 
the impersonal touch

Edit: I will be filling in for Count Lupone's show Wednesday night/early Thursday morning this Wednesday (the 29th) from 11 to 2 a.m. Tune in if you're staying up late that night for some reason.

I thought today would be a nice day to attempt an all-voice synthesized show. It was going okay until around the top of the 10:00 hour. I don't know what happened there. I'll totally have this shit together for the top 12 next week.

I decided to make this a long countdown because I thought there was a lot of good stuff this year, and I didn't want to overlook it. Oh, and I wanted to be able to fit in a couple of really long songs (like the Microphones song). And I don't think I'd have much new stuff to play next week, anyway.

And for the avid WCSB listeners, I just want to inform you that No Money Mark is not dead. I named the countdown after him because he called last week at the end of the show to say something like, "I liked how you pronounced 'year-end review' because it sounded like 'urine review'." Usually, he's quite serious, but the 669 influence was active within him that day. So, that's the explanation of the name of the countdown.

I got Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Christmas, so I don't know if I'll post before next week. ^_^

Happy New Year!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?