Monday, December 06, 2004

 
playlist for december 6, 2004

set 1 (9:07-9:48)

Geoff Pickering "Love Is Sweet, But Candy Is..." Candycore!
Kisswhistle "My Date With Rachael Sweet" First String Teenage High
Murder Beach "8 Great Ways" First String Teenage High
Earl-Jean "I'm Into Something Good" Tomorrow I'll Be Sixteen (finally I'm playing something else from those tapes I bought from Calvin)
Dinosaur Jr. "Show Me the Way" Fossils
The Icicles "Rock and Roll Girl" A Hundred Patterns
Oval-Teen "Flying Silver Rocket Ships" A Million Shades of...
Oval-Teen "Eight Great Days" I Made It Out of Clay
William Shatner (w/Henry Rollins) "I Can't Get Behind That" Has Been
Le Tigre "Don't Drink Poison" This Island
The Blow "Come On Petunia" Poor Aim: Love Songs
The Icicles "I Wanna Know" A Hundred Patterns

set 2 (9:58-10:23)

Boyracer "I Thought Even More of You When You Told Me You Wanted Me Dead" Happenstance
Boyracer "The Others Way" Happenstance
Ash "Goldfinger" 1977
Snoozer "Sweaterweather" Winter Stops All Sound
They Might Be Giants "Feast of Lights" Festival of Lights 2
The Icicles "Ralphy Rodiguez" A Hundred Patterns
The Smittens "Gentlefication Now! (the La La La Song)" Gentlefication Now!
The Smittens "Good Migrations" download from their website
Mirah "Jerusalem" C'mon Miracle

set 3 (10:38-11:00)

Atom and His Package "The Palestinians Are Not the Same Thing as the Rebel Alliance, Jackass" Attention! Blah Blah Blah!
Atom and His Package "What WE Do on Christmas" Making Love
14 Year Old Girls "Game Trafficking" Strategy Guide
14 Year Old Girls "GEM Interview" EGM EP
14 Year Old Girls "Grand Theft Auto 3" Zombies Out, Robots In
Morrissey "I Have Forgiven Jesus" You Are the Quarry
The Icicles "Pretty" A Hundred Patterns
The Icicles "Snowman" A Hundred Patterns

fin

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?