Monday, December 13, 2004

 
"you're just about my everything"

A few quick notes...

I didn't get a chance to say on the air that about 15 minutes before the end of the show, someone in the Netherlands tuned into the webstream. That's really cool because the Netherlands is a liberal paradise. They know how to keep government out of people's bedrooms.

My review of the new Icicles CD is on Mundane Sounds today. That's what I wanted you to check out when I mentioned it on the show today.

More Christmas songs next week. I had a lot of good stuff that I didn't get to next week. The Colin Clary solo song on the Cwistmas Twee album is really cute. And hopefully, that Pas/Cal / Asobi Seksu split 7" will show up before Monday.

I don't think I have anything else to say right now...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?