Monday, February 07, 2005

 
playlist for february 7, 2005

set 1 (9:07-9:40)

Sloan "She Says What She Means" 4 Nights at the Palais Royale
Sloan "The Good In Everyone" 4 Nights at the Palais Royale
The Gossip "Left Out Now" Gossip/Tracy and the Plastics split CD
Apples In Stereo "She's Telling Lies (Bryce's Mix)" Velocity of Sound
Apples In Stereo "Tidal Wave" Science Faire
Would Be Goods "Dear St. Valentine" I'm With Cupid
A Small Buffet "Lily (My One and Only)" The Hiss That We Have Missed
Guv'ner "Lucky Ladybug" Break a Promise EP
Sergio Van Lukenstein "Innocent II" Il Programma Di Religione
Beauty Pageant "Girlfriend On Fire" Magic By Error
Kiddo "Flea Market Day" Sergio Van Lukenstein Session 12/10/03
Jens Lekman "You Are the Light" When I Said I Wanted to Be Your Dog
Virgins Live, Sluts Die "Sixtus IV" Il Programma Di Religione

set 2 (9:54-10:22)

Dressy Bessy "Baby Six String" Dressy Bessy
Awesome Animal Ambulance "Count On Us" This Is Sour-Lemon Peel
The Icicles "Pretty" A Hundred Patterns
Ash "What Deaner Was Talking About" Got a Beautiful Face, Got a Fucked Up Inside EP
Pony Up! "Minstrel" Pony Up!
Uva Ursi "Walk Away" Matter
Lou Barlow "Round -N- Round" EMOH
Lou Barlow and Friends "Run To You" Lou Barlow and Friends

set 3 (10:34-11:00)

Skoweyajeed "Benedict III" Il Programma Di Religione
Beds for Sleeping Kites "St. Nicholas I (The Great)" Il Programma Di Religione
Brad Sucks "Adrian II" Il Programma Di Religione
The Brady Experiments "John VIII" Il Programma Di Religione
Brian Jonestown Massacre "Johnny Marr Is Dead" Your Side of Our Story
Stereo Total "Orange Mécanique" Do the Bambi
Igloo "Your February Secret" I'm With Cupid
Pony Up! "Matthew Modine" Pony Up!
All Girl Summer Fun Band "Later Operator" All Girl Summer Fun Band
Colin Clary "A Song For All the Lazy Sundays" James Kochalka Superstar/Colin Clary Split EP
Jens Lekman "A Higher Power" When I Said I Wanted to Be Your Dog

Comments:
Thank you for listening to the 'Beds for Sleeping Kites,' and 'Brady Experiments' songs on that compilation. I wasn't even aware that it was out. I'd like to get a copy. I think I'll order one soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?