Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 
thank you, george w. bush, for taking away my cynicism in all matters concerning love

You didn't like it when I said all that bullshit, did you? :( I thought it was funny, which is why I had to laugh at it over the air.

I'm probably not going to be able to keep updating the archive immediately after the show like I did today. I have to go to work an hour after the show ends, and barely had enough time to get there after updating the archive today.

Thanks to everyone who has accessed the archive already. I have to pay to keep it up, so it's good not to see it go to waste. I'm not even close to using up all my alloted bandwidth. I just need to remember who all the people that couldn't listen to the show before were and tell them about the archive.

Anyway, I hope you like(d) the show. I'm not sure how I feel about it because not only do I judge it by what I play, I also judge it by what I don't play. And there's just a lot of great material that you could pick out for a show like this. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to play the Twilight. I really wanted to play them. I'm also disappointed that I only played two Rose Melberg-related tracks. There's a lot more great Rose Melberg stuff that I could play.

So, do any of you actually like Jens Lekman? If you do, you should go to the Department of Forgotten Songs. It's a site where Jens posts rare, non-album tracks. There's some great stuff on there. "F-word" should have been an album track.

I can't think of anything else to say right now. I just got Katamari Damacy, so you're lucky that your hope was not in vain.

So, what's at 2020 Lorain Avenue? Is that even a real address?

Okay, that's it. Next week, I can start playing stuff from that Field Mice album.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?