Monday, April 11, 2005

 


Latest show:

Part 1
Part 2

Scruggscorp Radio still hasn't gotten big yet, so I'm going to keep the backmasker episode up for one more week in hopes that I'll be able to ride the coattails of Scruggscorp when it does get big. But just enough so I don't run out of bandwidth.

Anyway, here are the links again:

Part 1
Part 2

Only one person called for the Pony Up! tickets. What the hell?! Don't you people like the bands that I play? Sure, they're not endorsed by Pitchfork or whoever the fuck, but still...

And they're on Dim Mak, which is the no wave hipster label.

Once more, I'll remind you that all earlier episodes of Boogiepop have been deleted from the server. The links in the postings below are now dead. They have ceased to be. They are not pining for the fjords. They are ex-links.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?