Monday, May 02, 2005

 
tweeeeeeeeee!

Here's the show. Listen as my love affair with a listener starts, heightens, and then derails, all in one episdode:

Part 1
Part 2

This is the last time I'm going to post this Scruggscorp show in the blog, but I will put up a link in the sidebar. Hopefully, it won't be too long until they get me those other shows they promised me:

Ol' Jer Meets the Backmasker Part 1
Ol' Jer Meets the Backmasker Part 2

The Icicles played live and guest DJed on a show on BSR in Rhode Island last month. Go here to listen to the whole set. Of course, I've recorded the whole thing on my computer and isolated all the songs. The Icicles have a couple on their website, but I've taken the liberty of uploading the most important song for you to download. It's a cover of "Talk Dirty to Me" by Poison. You just have to hear this!

That's it for right now.

Just in case anyone is curious, this is the tracklisting for the entire BSR performance:

1. I Wanna Know
2. Lovescopes Theme Song
3. Sugar Sweet
4. Rock and Roll Girl
5. Pretty
6. Sunday Song
7. Talk Dirty to Me

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?