Monday, May 16, 2005

 
why did the maine lobster cross the road?

I didn't record "Dance Party". Fuck! I really wanted people to hear it. Very good request, and everyone who grew up in the '90s needs to hear it at least once. Maybe I'll play it again next week. I did record the cover of "Milkshake", though, so you can hear that. And just so you know, I've never heard the original.

No, I didn't play every Neil Hamburger state joke. I had to leave out a bunch of ones because they were too "inappropriate". Like Wyoming. He really ended on a good note with that one. I played the beginning of that one on accident and I had to fade it out. Sorry.

Here's the show:

Part 1
Part 2

I'll just say this about the show. Nothing that I said on there is "schtick". That really is my life.

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE KIMYA DAWSON SHOW THAT'S SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO HAPPEN ON THE 22ND, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT UNDER THIS POST! AND IF I FIND SOMETHING OUT ABOUT IT, I'LL POST THE INFO HERE!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?