Monday, June 13, 2005

 
and the world is beautiful, just look around

If you're in Cleveland and you like Harry Potter, you'd better go to Mac's Backs tonight at 7:00 to see Harry and the Potters! It's a free show! There's just no excuse. Unless you have no means of transportation. Or the basement of Mac's gets filled to capacity.

And you'd really better go to the WCSB benefit on Wednesday night at the Beachland! We need to get more obscure imports and we need to get them now!

We need to get the album Rock by the Violent Femmes. I hear that was a really good album, but it was never released in America.

I should also mention that because of the strife mentioned two posts down, I also will not be playing "Oops Oh My" by Ladytron again anytime soon. It's also the reason why I haven't played the Icicles version of "Talk Dirty to Me" at all. Otherwise, you'd be really sick of it by now.

And now, here's the show:

Part 1
Part 2

By the way, I'll upload that new Scruggscorp episode tomorrow during my fill-in, okay?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?