Monday, June 20, 2005

 
i shouldn't refer to myself as a genius so much

But then again, I keep telling everyone how horrible I am and how shitty the show is. I need to make up my fucking mind.

I was going to make fun of the Mirah cover and never play it again, but after that guy called to say that it sucked and asked me to never play it again, I had to say how awesome it was and threaten to play it every week. Really, I was planning to play it just once, and I think it could have been better, but I didn't think it was that bad. So, I just had to pretend that it was the best fucking thing I played on the show today just to spite that asshole.

But really, the best thing I played on the show today was "Salad Song".

Or maybe "In Love".

So... here's the show for anyone not awake or out of the listening area.

Part 1
Part 2

Hopefully, I'll actually wake up before 9 a.m. tomorrow and do the fill-in this week.

Hey, did anyone download the Scruggscorp show that I posted last week? I was hoping that someone would comment about it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?