Monday, July 04, 2005

 
you're too emo to just fucking m.o.

Okay, jerk! I know you didn't listen to the show live! Either because you were sleeping, or our Internet problems kept you from listening. Whatever is the case, you MUST listen to this archive and pay special attention to the Sour Grapes. They're a very important new band that all the cool kids will be talking about. And when you talk about them, too, you'd better tell everyone that you heard them here first!

Oh, and you can also hear new stuff from Boyracer and Bunnygrunt. And a bunch of Schoolhouse Rock! covers. And Leonard Nimoy's version of "If I Had a Hammer", which you definitely have to hear at least once in your life.

If you haven't heard Leonard Nimoy sing, you should know that he actually does sing on his records.

Although William Shatner's "musical oration" is also genius.

Here, I'll post the links so you can listen to the show while you read the rest of this post...

Part 1
Part 2

In case you didn't hear already, Dressy Bessy is coming to Cleveland after all. They're playing at the Beachland on the 18th. Yay!

I still haven't confirmed the date of the Tammy Ealom interview yet. Since the 18th is a Monday, I wonder if she'll want to do the interview that day. After I finish posting this, I'm going to e-mail the PR guy and try to straighten it out.

Also, Kiddo is playing a $1.99 show at the Beachland on Saturday! Yay! I'm so there! There's no mention of any opening bands, so I wonder if it's going to be only Kiddo playing. Which would be a great show.

I think I've run out of things to say. So, I'm going to try to e-mail about the Tammy interview now.

Still looking for questions to ask her. Please post a comment if you have any ideas!

Oh, and I'm also still fishing for comments about the Scruggscorp episode. I'm going to post a different one either this week or the next. You might like it better because it's less "Clevo-centric".

Now, I've really run out of things to say.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?