Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 
scruggscorp and tullycraft

Hey, remember how I like to post episodes of Scruggscorp Syndicated Radio on this page? I think it's about time to change episodes.

First, however, I'd love to know what you think of the one that I currently have up (the "Star Wars" episode of the Jerry Waldaman show). The Scruggscorp people come to this site every now and then, too, so I'm sure they'd also like to know what you think of the "Star Wars" episode.

Secondly, I'd like to try and give you a choice on what episode I post next. I have three of them that I can post. Here are your choices:

1. Jerry Waldaman discussing the impending doom of Ragnarok (the final battle that leads to the end of the world in Norse mythology) with Berry Cheevers.
2. A special July 4th army recruiting special on Sy Thomas's Tropical Rainforest of Radio with special guests country star Dale Flagg and army recruiter Capt. Eric Donohue.
3. Jerry Waldaman with very special guest Senator Bill Frist.

So, which of those sounds good? Post your opinion in the comments and I'll get your favorite posted sometime in the next couple of weeks.

And now, here's some awesome, awesome news...

TULLYCRAFT IS PLAYING AT CASE ON THE 27TH (that's a Saturday)! I don't know if you have any idea how big this is. Tullycraft is one of the most important twee bands ever, and it seemed like the only show that they were going to play east of the Mississippi was the Athens Popfest. BUT THEY'RE ACTUALLY COMING TO CLEVELAND! All the way from Seattle! YAY!

The show is being put on by the Spot, but it's going to be held outside near the building in which the Spot is located.

Of course, this is going to be free, so you have no excuse not to go. Unless you have an emergency. But any other leisure activities you might have planned for the 27th pale in importance and sheer awesomeness compared to this.

You really must go!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?