Monday, October 03, 2005

 
professional wench

In case you didn't hear it on the show, next week's show is going to be the annual Sweetest Day classic. For those who don't know, Sweetest Day is basically an extra Valentine's Day in October, and it's celebrated mostly in Ohio. Apparently, it didn't start out as Valentine's Day in October, but that's what it definitely is. So, I mock it by playing nothing but break up songs and just anti-love songs in general on my show.

If you can think of any cutesy/twee break up songs/anti-love songs, please post them here. You could try posting non-twee songs, but I can't guarantee that I'll play them.

And now, here's this week's show:

Part 1
Part 2

Comments:
If you don't mind me among the blacksex ads - may I request that you rock out that lounge for an hour or so, should your replacement not show up. Snazzy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?