Monday, December 05, 2005

 
get behind me, santa!

It doesn't really feel like Christmas time until the fall semester is over, but I still played some of that Christmas music for the kids.

I still have a Jens Lekman Christmas song to play, plus some more stuff from the original Kindercore Christmas CD.

I can't believe that you don't want to go and see Amy Kasio! You should go! Really! The Hi-Fi is in Lakewood. You don't have a problem with going to Lakewood, do you?

And now, here's the show:

12/5/05 Part 1
12/5/05 Part 2

Edit: Links are fixed. Thanks, Kevin!

Comments:
Dude! I heard your show for the first time on my way to work today. (still tuned to 89.3 after Feima's F2 show on Sat night). I heard Amy Kasio's "ice cream truck" track and F'ing loved it! (reminds me of LOA). I was already going to HiFi on Sat for friends 20GOTO10 (and Whitechapel/Travelogue) and am now really excited to hear Amy perform as well.
Will def ensure I listen to your show often.
-DJ Nomad djnomad@gmail.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?