Monday, January 23, 2006

 
Edit: I forgot to mention in this post that the show is starting at 8:30 next week, instead of the usual 9 a.m. starting time. Bart has to leave a half an hour early. Any suggestions on what I should do with the additional half hour?

fitzgerald has got the straightedge

I feel stupid for not figuring out that "Bloody Stumps" is an anti-smoking song and not just a song about amputation. Elizabeth is a genius just for figuring that out.

I hate to do this, but I have to ask one more time if people are downloading the shows on here and if y'all think I should keep putting my shows on the site. The reason for this is that it's been almost a year since I started doing this, so it's almost time to re-register the boogiepopdoesnotsmile.com domain name? So, I'm going to ask again for all the people who download the show to post a comment below and represent.

I forgot to play the Advantage's Ducktails [sic] track. Whoops! I'll try again next week.

Here's another stab at MySpace whoring... Add me as your friend on MySpace and instantly qudruple your indie cred! My MySpace URL is http://www.myspace.com/boogiepopdoesnotsmile.

Finally, I'll tell you more about the transmitter difficulties when we figure out what's wrong and how to get it fixed.

Here's the show:

1/23/06 Part 1
1/23/06 Part 2

Comments:
Dude - please keep posting these. Trying a second time to leave comments. Knock knock knock - is this blog on?
 
I don't download *every* show, but I have downloaded more than one. I definitely recommend continuing to post them.

bleph
 
i download the shows whenever i happen to sleep in or be busy on mondays, i appreciate you uploading your show so i can get my beauty zzz's
 
For your additional half hour next week, you should play all the Iron Oxide stuff that doesn't qualify as Boogiepop.

Or not.

Good luck..
 
definitely keep posting the shows! i don't always get to hear your whole show since i start work @ 10:15am...thanx.
btw, here's a site with some trax you would probably enjoy ----->
http://20jazzfunkgreats.blogspot.com/...specifically the GLASS CANDY track.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?