Monday, January 30, 2006

 
living in a post-69 love songs vol. 1 world

I'm tired and I don't really have anything interesting to say right now.

I guess it's time to give you two weeks notice before the Valentine's Day show (it'll be on the 13th). That's the one where I play all the mushy love songs. Sweetest Day is the one where I play all the breakup songs.

So, if you have a cute love song that you want to hear on the 13th, post it on one of the comments links.

Here's the show, with an extra 30 minutes of college radio-y goodness:

1/30/06 Part 1
1/30/06 Part 2

Edit: Links were broken. Once again, I'm indebted to Kevin for pointing them out to me. I just forgot a couple of letters in the filenames.

Comments:
He Who Must Not Be Named:

Are the links broken? Getting an IE error - can't open the site.

Thanks.
 
T.V. Zombie - Rondelles
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?