Monday, January 02, 2006

 
:(

When I tried recording the second hour of the show today, the disc somehow got corrupted, and so I just haven't been able to retrieve any audio from it. Thanks to some stupid error that I can't explain, I'm missing songs 41 through 30 on the countdown. Fuck!

I do have the whole first hour of the show, and then songs 29 to 24, so you can hear those at least. I could reconstruct the missing portion of the second hour and upload it, but I'll only do that if people ask.

Anyway, happy new year!

Here's Part 1 of the 2005 No Money Mark Memorial Year-In-Review Countdown:

1/2/06 Part 1
1/2/06 Part 2

Tune in next week for the 2nd and final part of the countdown!

Comments:
if you could post it all, I'd appreciate it! Don't knock yourself out doing it if
it's a problem though!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?