Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 
i guess i'm a camwhore now

WCSB has a webcam now. But it's not like you can just go to a site and see it 24/7. We have to turn it on by going to a certain site called voiceandvideochat.com and enable people to see it. And if listeners want to see the cam, they have to go to that site, too.

But only certain show hosts will use the webcam. Understandably, a number of DJs object because of privacy issues. But I can tell you that Keith from Scruggscorp/Crap is very cool with the webcam and always uses it. He's on from midnight to 2 a.m. Sunday night (Monday morning).

Anyway, I used the webcam today, but I didn't do anything interesting. I just tried not to pick my nose. That's all.

So... here's today's show.

11/21/06
Part 1
Part 2

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?