Friday, December 01, 2006

 
hanukkah snowman

I was wrong about not having a new Hanukkah song for this year. Phranc (my favorite Jewish lesbian folksinger... unless Mirah counts as a folksinger) does a song called "Hanukkah Snowman" on the new Kill Rock Stars Winter Holiday Album. It's nice and cute. And there's also a really good solo song by Beth Ditto (from the Gossip). It's weird to hear her backed up by brass horns and jingle bells, though.

Anyway, I've decided that I'm going to play some holiday stuff next week. And it's just going to be new songs that I acquired this year. So, even if you're not up to listening to it yet, there will at least be some novelty to it thanks to all the newness. And I'll make sure to play that song with Rose Melberg on it.

Finally, I'm thinking about making a new Boogiepop Does Not Smile MySpace page. But I'm not sure if I should bother...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?