Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 
happy boxing day...

In case you didn't hear before, I have an important announcement.

I will be on WCSB from midnight to 2 a.m. on January 1st (Sunday night/early Monday morning). So, I'm going to be doing WCSB first broadcast of 2007. Neato!

Usually, that time slot is occupied by Scruggscorp/Crap as hosted by Keith. Even though Keith will be far away in New York (no, he's not going to Times Square), I'll still be keeping his (mostly) talk format and taking callers on the air. It'll probably be New Year's related topics (reflections on 2006, resolutions and hopes for 2007, etc), plus any random topics that might pop up.

So, tune in to WCSB and stay awake for a couple more hours after you toast the new year... or just turn your radio to WCSB while you're in bed and falling asleep and listen to the rare phenomenon that is a Boogiepop-hosted talk show.

Anyway... Next week, I have 33 songs to get through. Can I get through them all? I don't know. It's going to be exciting. And it'll be exciting to see who number 1 is. ^_^

Finally, here are the links to today's show.

12/26/06
Part 1
Part 2

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?