Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 
happy hanukkah

Happy Hanukkah (starting this Friday night) to anyone who celebrates it!

Part 1 of the all holiday music, all the time is over. And I definitely haven't run out of good stuff to play. I still have to get to the Atom and His Package song, and not only have I not played ShiSho's "Get Behind Me Santa"... ShiSho is releasing a new Christmas song! And there's other stuff that I'm forgetting, too.

Anyway, if you have a Christmas classic that you want me to play, get in your requests now! Click on the comments link below and request away!

And now, here are the MP3s:
Part 1
Part 2

P.S. I made a new MySpace for the show. It's at myspace.com/boogiepopdoesnotsmile.

For my next bits of housekeeping, I should update/reorganize the links section. And maybe make a new FAQ.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?