Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 
playlist for december 26, 2006

Part 1 of 2006 No Money Mark Memorial Year-In-Review Countdown

59. Psapp "Tricycle" The Only Thing I Ever Wanted
58. Gingerbread Patriots "A Story of Peeple" Wax Lips and Hummingbirds
57. Kimya Dawson "Caving In" Remember That I Love You
56. Ponies in the Surf "Gov't Brand #2" Ponies On Fire
55. Of Montreal "The Party's Crashing Us (I Am the World Trade Center Remix)" Satanic Twins
54. YMCK "POW*POW" Family Music
53. Polysics "I My Me Mine" Now is the time!
52. M Coast "I Believe In Love" Say It In Slang
51. The Evens "Dinner With the President" Get Evens
50. Red Pony Clock "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" Tunes From Terrace Towers
49. Racetrack "Jumping the Shark" Go Ahead and Say It
48. Uncle Monsterface "Derockracy" Letter Green (I Love You)
47. Please Step Out of the Vehicle "We Will Go Everywhere (Part 2)" Sleeping Right and the Best In Homeopathic Magic
46. Tilly and the Wall "Black and Blue" Bottoms of Barrels
45. Sonic Youth "Reena" Rather Ripped
44. Casper & the Cookies "Kiss a Friend" The Optimist's Club
43. Math the Band "Darnit" Greatest Hits
42. Patience Please "Too Forthright" Parallel Plots
41. El Perro Del Mar "God Knows (You Gotta Give to Get)" El Perro Del Mar
40. Mirah "Advisory Committee (Advised by Shok Mix)" joyride: remixes
39. The Haircuts "The Last Stop" Sorrow Is the Way to Love
38. The Ivy League "P Is For Penelope" London Bridges
37. Shonen Knife "The Queen of Darkness" Genki Shock!
36. Dear Nora "The Flats of Irony" There Is No Home
35. Cake On Cake "1981" I Guess I Was Daydreaming
34. La Guerre Des Tuques "What a Perfect Day" La Guerre Des Tuques

(Also played the Minibosses' rendition of the music from Punch Out at the beginning of the show... in honor of Boxing Day.

Comments:
It's a joke. It's had "memorial" in it ever since I started naming it that in 2004. ^_^
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?