Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 
the mousy girl screams, "violence, violence!"

Lots of good new stuff today. Did you hear the Grade Grubbers? They're so cute! If you didn't hear them, you need to go to their Myspace page and check them out!

Oh, and if you heard the show already, maybe you're wondering what's up with me asking people to request their favorite Mirah song. Well, I usually don't get a lot of requests (except I did get a lot on last week's Valentine's show, which was awesome), so I was just making a suggestion for something good that people could call in to request. I'm surprised it took until the end of the show for someone to call in with a Mirah song.

Honestly, it's the ultimate compliment for someone to request something that I'd play on my show. It shows that people are paying attention.

Anyway, here are the MP3s of the show.

2/20/07
Part 1 (of 2)
Part 2 (of 2)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?