Monday, June 25, 2007

 
day of silence

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

If you listen to Boogiepop live on the Internet every Tuesday morning (on the livestream at WCSB.org, please note that you will not hear my show (or any other normal WCSB programming) on the livestream tomorrow (June 26th). This is due to WCSB's participation in a "Day of Silence" for Internet broadcasters in order to protest an impending increase in royalty rates for Internet broadcasting. This increase will force many Internet broadcasters (and maybe WCSB) to shut down.

For more information about the "Day of Silence" and the Internet royalty bullshit, go to the news section of WCSB's website and click on the links there. (On an unrelated note, if you scroll down on that page, you can see a couple pics of the Afternoon Naps from when they were playing live on Boogiepop Does Not Smile back in March.)

Please note that I will still be uploading my show after the fact, so if you can't catch the show live via the terrestrial broadcast, you will be able to download it from here later.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause my Internet-only listeners, and I ask that you please be patient and wait to download this week's show when I make it available.

Thanks for your understanding...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?