Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 
a+!

Leia is teh awesomeness!

And yes, Ben, she is teh cuteness, as well. Like when we were talking on the air in the middle of the second hour. That part was so cute! "A+!"

You have to download the second hour and listen to it if you don't know what "A+!" is in reference to. That was one of the greatest radio moments ever.

And I hope you weren't annoying by Leia's children's records. I just couldn't resist.

I don't know how often I'll keep having her on because it would be awkward to play the Afternoon Naps while she's co-hosting the show. I don't want it to seem like she's there to promote her own band, which she has definitely not been doing these last couple of weeks. She's been here to force me to do my show because it's the only thing that brings her overwhelming joy in her otherwise mundane life (well... the only thing besides her successful music career and tons of friends that she has).

In other news, I'm still deciding on whether or not I'm going to that anime convention in Independence to see Entertainment System at ColossalCon in Independence this Friday. ColossalCon is this anime/video game convention with lots of hardcore otakus, and I'm just not cool enough to hang around with them. Plus, it costs $25 just to go on Friday, and I don't know if I want to pay $25 just to see Entertainment System. But they are pretty awesome...

I should also mention that I managed to play Ed in the Refridgerators without mentioning that one of the members of that band is Joe DeGeorge from Harry and the Potters...

Anyway, here's the show:

6/12/07
Part 1 (of 2)
Part 2 (of 2)

Comments:
It's Thursday afternoon and only one person has downloaded the show so far?

Have I really alienated everyone like that? :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?