Tuesday, August 07, 2007

 
needs more moog!

Yes... That new EP by the Rentals... it doesn't have enough Moog synthesizer on it. I played a song from that EP this morning, and I was so tempted to just stop it in the middle, but I decided to play the whole song. And then I ended up stopping it on accident because I hit "stop" on the wrong CD player (I was trying to stop a CD player on which I had been previewing a CD)... :P

Anyway, there's some good new stuff on this show, as well as some good old stuff. And some stuff played on vinyl, even though I should be against vinyl after what happened with that R.E.M. record last week.

Oh, I just remembered something semi-important: I may do a fill-in show on Sunday the 19th at noon (in place of Stand Clear of the Closing Doors). If I did it, would any of you listen?

Also semi-important is the fact I will have a couple of ticket giveaways next week. I will be giving away tickets to the Helper T-Cells/Arrah and the Ferns show at the Grog Shop on the 15th, and also the Au Revoir Simone/Oh No! Oh My! show at the Beachland on the 16th.

And that's all that I have to say for now. Here's the show:

Part 1 (of 2)
Part 2 (of 2)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?