Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 
daddy sang bass...

One more show left. Even if I do come back on the air later, it might be the last episode of Boogiepop ever. It's just weird because I thought Boogiepop would be more profound... hence the pretentious intro. But no. It stopped being profound after I talked on the air with my own voice instead of using only the computer-synthesized voices to talk. Remember when I only used the computer-synthesized voices exclusively? Yeah.

Right now, I don't know if I can think of anything better with which to replace Boogiepop. Last year, I was thinking about doing a show called "Pop Songs Your New Boyfriend's Too Stupid to Know About", but I thought the idea of naming a college radio show after a song was too cliche.

I don't know. If I can't think of anything better than what I've been doing lately, I probably have no business doing a show again.

Anyway, here's today's show for download:

9/11/07
Part 1 (of 2)
Part 2 (of 2)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?