Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 
two-week return engagement...

Because of a serendipitous fill-in opportunity, I have been able to revive Boogiepop Does Not Smile for two weeks in order to have an end-of-year countdown for 2007. You're very fortunate that the guy who does the 9-11 a.m. Tuesday morning slot is on vacation. I really thought I wasn't going to be able to do this, but... Here it is.

I decided to do an even 50 songs for this countdown, and I was able to get through number 24 ("The Past Is a Grotesque Animal" by Of Montreal) before having to quit for the week. We'll have the Top 23 next week (Jan. 8th), and I should have no trouble getting through it all.

So, tune in next Tuesday morning from 9 to 11 to see what got in the Top 23!

And now, the MP3s of this week's show:

1/1/08
Part 1 (of 2)
Part 2 (of 2)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?